In addition to the requirements for completing the coursework component of the Exopolitics Certificate and the seminar component of the Galactic Diplomacy Certificate, the Exopolitics Diploma requires the completion of a Substantial Research Paper – 10,000 words and Advanced Instructor Training.
The five courses that run for fourteen weeks over the Fall (September – December); Spring (Febraury – May) , Summer (June – August) semesters of each year. The courses are conducted entirely online and can be taken in any sequence. The Diploma can be completed in as little as one year or up to three years.
Required courses to complete the Diploma are marked with an asterisk (click course title for detailed course descriptions).
- Exo 101* – Introduction to Exopolitics Course Instructor, Manuel Lamiroy
- Exo 102 – Citizen Diplomacy with Extraterrestrial Civilizations, Course Instructor, Manuel Lamiroy (2008-2012)
- Exo 103 – Best Evidence: Expert Witness Testimony and Views on the ET Presence, Course Instructor, Paola Harris,M.Ed.
- Exo 106 – Developing the Road to Disclosure – Quantum Cosmology, Course Instructor, Paola Harris, M.Ed.
- Exo 107 – The Science, Spirituality and Politics of Extraterrestrial Civilizations, Course Instructor, Michael E. Salla, PhD
- Exo 108 – The Role of Hollywood and the Media in the Disclosure Process, Course Instructor, Paola Harris, M.Ed.
- Exo 109 – Messages from Space – Past and Present Contact, Course Instructor, Paola Harris, M.Ed.
Galactic Training Seminar
Currently, the Exopolitics Institute is not conducting Galactic Diplomacy Seminars. To qualify for this portion of the Diploma, we recommend that you complete one of the following recommended training seminars. CSETI: Ambassador to the Universe, and contact the Seminar Coordinator.
The tuition cost for each course (five), the Substantial Research Paper and the Advanced Instructor Training is $375 each. The tuition cost for each course is $375. Students have the choice of paying at the start of each semester for the courses they intend to complete or can pay in advance the reduced rate of $1995 to cover all tuition costs ($630 saving off total course cost of $2625).