Exo-101 – Introduction to Exopolitics
In this course students will be introduced to the main evidentiary sources and perspectives that relate to an extraterrestrial presence on Earth that has not been disclosed to the general public and most elected officials. This course will examine the main sources of evidence that support such a presence and identify the criteria for determining the credibility and persuasiveness of this evidence.
The course will focus on different perspectives on the extraterrestrial presence in terms of the motivation, activities and histories of different extraterrestrial civilizations, and the various clandestine organizations that interact with these civilizations. The course will be offered by distance education and will involve a weekly lecture, online course reading material, and student/instructor communication through an email listserver.
*This is a required course for the Exopolitics Certificate and Exopolitics Diploma.
Course Length: 14 weeks
Course Instructors: Manuel Lamiroy, Lic. Juris.
- Michael E. Salla, Exopolitics: Political Implications of the Extraterrestrial Presence (Dandelion Books, 2004)
- Steven Greer, Disclosure: Military and Government Witnesses Reveal the Greatest Secrets in Modern History (Crossing Point Publications, 2001)
- Alfred Webre, Exopolitics: Politics, Government & Law in the Universe (Universe Books, 2005)
- Paola Harris, Exopolitics: How Does One Speak to a Ball of Light (Author House, 2007)
Weekly Class Schedule**
Week 1 Introduction, A Conceptual Mapping of the Field of Exopolitics
Part 1 – Evidentiary Sources
- Week 2 – Whistleblowers, Secrecy and Overcoming the Fear
- Week 3 – Witness testimonies, Key Historical Sightings and Processes
- Week 4 – Abductions/Contactees & Remote Viewing -Human/Extraterrestrial Interaction
- Week 5 – Independent Archeology , Religion and the Historical Legacy of the Extraterrestrial Presence
- Week 6 – The Channeling Phenomenon: Communicating with Extraterrestrial Races
Part 2 – Paradigmatic Perspectives on the Extraterrestrial Presence
- Week 7 – The Helper Perspective
- Week 8 – The Intruder Perspective
- Week 9 – The Manipulator Perspective
- Week 10 – The Watcher Perspective
Part 3- Policy Implications
- Week 11 – Political Management of the Extraterrestrial Presence
- Week 12 – Extraterrestrial Technology, the Black Budget and International Politics
- Week 13 – Power Politics, Strategic Principles & Responding to the Extraterrestrial Presence
- Week 14 – Preparing for Contact