Exopolitics Diploma Courses Start Sept 11
[Aug 28, 2017 – Kaimu, Hawaii] The Exopolitics Institute is pleased to announce that classes begin on September 11, 2017 for a number of educational programs designed for those interested in developing professional qualifications in exopolitics; and/or acquiring analytical tools, research methods and investigative techniques for evidence concerning extraterrestrial life. Our experienced faculty of educators and trainers collectively offer decades of experience in the teaching profession and in researching extraterrestrial life; and offer you the opportunity to apply exopolitics in a number of unique areas.
- Exo-101 – Introduction to Exopolitics, Course Instructor, Manuel Lamiroy, Lic. Juris.
- Exo-102 – Citizen Diplomacy with Extraterrestrial Civilizations, Course Instructor, Manuel Lamiroy, Lic. Juris.
- Exo 103 – Best Evidence: Expert Witness Testimony and Views on the ET Presence, Course Instructor, Paola Harris, M.Ed.
For 2017/2018 schedule visit: click here. Some comments from students completing earlier courses.
- Exo-101 is what exopolitics is all about; this is a comprehensive overview, but with a plethora of amazing details, of all crucial aspects and issues regarding the UFO phenomenon and the ET presence on planet earth – P. Dermentzoglou, Spring, 2014
- This course will not only expand your knowledge and awareness of the subject but also provide intellectual and emotional stimulation and challenges that can hone your perspectives and the ability to communicate them clearly and effectively. Karen Kael – Exo-102 – Summer 2013
- We covered a broad range of topics about the motivations, activities and intentions of various ET groups and our ‘elites’ and humanity’s best response to them in the form of citizen diplomacy; they not only made us realize how much there is to take into consideration to obtain the whole picture and act appropriately, but also had I think a huge psychological/emotional impact on each student. – Nevenka Likar, Slovenia – Exo-102 – Summer 2012
- You’ll learn of a variety of professional people’s experiences that –taken together- build a good case for the reality of extraterrestrial visitations on Earth – Giorgio Piacenza, Peru – Exo-103 – Summer 2012
- If you would like in depth, first hand, best evidence information from Witness Testimonies about the ET Presence, Paola Harris’s class is the one to take.. – Michele Magnum, Michigan, USA. Exo-103- Summer 2009
For more student comments on past courses click here Whether you plan to be or are a journalist, a diplomat, educator, artist, scientist, historian, researcher, lawyer, policy maker, or health, government, religious, or business professional, you will find a suitable way of incorporating evidence concerning extraterrestrial life into your chosen profession. The certification program offers a two-tiered system of courses that culminate in an Exopolitics certificate or diploma.
Exopolitics Diploma – Certification designed for those intending to teach or train others in exopolitics.
These certification programs are competitively priced and provide you the opportunity to learn and practice exopolitics in a way that is suited to your interests and career. With a minimal investment of time and energy, you could soon be on the way to acquiring the skills and training to set you off to a path that will establish you as an exopolitical pioneer in your respective fields.