2020 Spring Semester Courses beginning January 13
[Nov 18, 2018 – Holualoa, Hawaii] The Exopolitics Institute is pleased to announce that classes begin on Jan 13, 2020 for a number of educational programs designed for those interested in developing professional qualifications in exopolitics; and/or acquiring analytical tools, research methods and investigative techniques for evidence concerning extraterrestrial life. Our experienced faculty of educators and trainers collectively offer decades of experience in the teaching profession and in researching extraterrestrial life; and offer you the opportunity to apply exopolitics in a number of unique areas.
- Exo-101 -Introduction to Exopolitics, Course Instructor, Manuel Lamiroy, Lic. Juris.
- Exo-102 – Citizen Diplomacy with Extraterrestrial Civilizations, Course Instructor, Manuel Lamiroy, Lic. Juris.
- Exo-106 – Developing the Road to Disclosure – Quantum Cosmology, Course Instructor, Paola Harris, M.Ed.
- Exo-108 – The Role of Hollywood and the Media in the Disclosure Process, Course Instructor, Paola Harris, M.Ed.
For 2020 schedule visit: click here.
Student comments who have completed earlier courses.
Exo-101 is what exopolitics is all about; this is a comprehensive overview, but with a plethora of amazing details, of all crucial aspects and issues regarding the UFO phenomenon and the ET presence on planet earth – P. Dermentzoglou
I appreciated the structure the course offered me in coming to the field with little background in ufology or exopolitics.. Flexibility regarding differing beliefs and opinions is particularly important to me. I enjoyed reading Manu’s and my classmates’ thoughts and opinions and felt encouraged and supported in expressing my own. – Karen Kael, USA, Exo-101
The course as a whole was very interesting. The quantum mechanics part was very useful, as this field has been “Greek” to me so far. The same must be said about RV. I also enjoy the exo 106 YouTube channel – very good movie clips! The course was produced and composed in a way that makes the student see comparative events (connecting the dots), and such methodology served as quite an eye opener to me. – Kai Olsen, Exo-106
For more student comments on past courses click here Whether you plan to be or are a journalist, a diplomat, educator, artist, scientist, historian, researcher, lawyer, policy maker, or health, government, religious, or business professional, you will find a suitable way of incorporating evidence concerning extraterrestrial life into your chosen profession. The certification program offers a two-tiered system of courses and seminars that each culminate in an Exopolitics certificate or diploma.
- a. Exopolitics Certificate – Entry level certification provides the core conceptual understanding so you have basic competency in writing about, researching or investigating exopolitical issues.
- b.. Exopolitics Diploma – Advanced level certification designed for those intending to teach or train others in exopolitics.
These certification programs are competitively priced and provide you the opportunity to learn and practice exopolitics in a way that is suited to your interests and career. With a minimal investment of time and energy, you could soon be on the way to acquiring the skills and training to set you off to a path that will establish you as an exopolitical pioneer in your respective fields.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +1 202 470 0140
The Exopolitics Institute is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization established in Hawaii.