Exopolitics 107 – The Science, Politics & Spirituality of Extraterrestrial Civilizations
This course gives a groundbreaking discussion of different types of extraterrestrial civilizations visiting Earth and interacting with humanity, and how they can be understood in terms of a typology popularized by eminent physicist Prof. Michio Kaku. According to Prof. Kaku, civilizations can be distinguished on the basis of the different ways they consume and use energy on a planetary, stellar and galactic level. Once we identify the way extraterrestrial civilizations use energy, we can understand much about the technology they use, the spiritual principles they follow, and the political aspect of how they interact with humanity.
Once we understand the science, politics and spirituality of extraterrestrial civilizations, we can make informed choices about how to best resolve global problems, and transform the Earth using advanced extraterrestrial knowledge and technologies. Our Earth transformation efforts require us to work wisely with those extraterrestrial civilizations best able to contribute to humanity’s evolution.
- Course Length: 14 weeks
- Course Instructor: Dr Michael E. Salla
- Email: email@example.com
Part A – The Science, Politics & Spirituality of Type 0 Extraterrestrial Civilizations
- Week 1 – Introduction: Typologies for Extraterrestrial Civilizations.
- Week 2 – Ancient Type 0 Civilizations – The Annunaki & Sumeria
- Week 3 – Modern Type 0 Extraterrestrial Civilizations
Part B – The Science, Spirituality & Politics of Type I Extraterrestrial Civilizations
- Week 4 – Ancient Case Studies of Type I Extraterrestrial Civilizations – Atlantis, Egypt & Vedic India
- Week 5 – Modern Case Studies of Type I Extraterrestrial Civilizations
- Week 6 – The Zero Point Energy Revolution & Extraterrestrial Life
Part C – The Science and Spirituality of Type II Extraterrestrial Civilizations
- Week 7 – Quantum Entanglement, Torsion Fields & Superluminal Communications
- Week 8 – Crop Circles, 2012, Solar activity, & Extraterrestrial Communications
- Week 9 – Case Studies of Type II Extraterrestrial Civilizations
- Week 10 – Special Case Study – The RA Material
Part D – The Science and Spirituality of Type III Extraterrestrial Civilizations
- Week 11 -Galactic Superwaves & Navigation Grid
- Week 12 – Worm Holes, Stargates & Universal Navigation Grid
- Week 13 – Case Studies of Type III Civilizations
- Week 14 – Conclusion – The Role of Celestials in Human and Global Development