This new course is based on current research that involves the role of preparing the masses for the fact that “we are not alone” in the Universe. Governmental intervention starting with Disney and the Hollywood film industry has been part of a subtle disclosure process to prepare the general public. The class will examine films, like the current Indiana Jones film, TV shows, Sci Fi and print media in the advancing disclosure process. The student will receive a DVD with certain film clips and be expected to react to various media presented in the course.
The course will be offered by distance education and will involve a weekly lecture, online course reading material, and student/instructor communication through an email list server.
About the Instructor
Paola Harris, has taught high school English for thirty years and has a Masters in Multi-disciplinary Curriculum from Leslie college in Boston. Her second book featuring groundbreaking interviews with whistleblowers, experts and contactees us: Exopolitics: How Does One Speak to a Ball of light (2007). She is working on a new book Exopolitics. All of the Above: Various Scenarios in the Disclosure Process. More on Paola Harris here.
- Prerequisite: None
- Course Length: 14 weeks.
- Course Instructor: Paola Harris
- Email: Paolaharris@hotmail.com
- Week One: Examining the Essay “Screen Memories” An Exploration of the relationship between Science Fiction Film and the UfO Mythology By Mark Pilkington
- Week Two: The Language of Early Hollywood Films and the Orson Wells “War of the Worlds” Scenario.
- Week Three: Remaking Hollywood Classics: The Day the Earth Stood Still
- Week Four: Home Disclosure Pattern with Walt Disney´s role in Ufo Disclosure: Ward Kimball´s role By Grant Came ron
- Week Five: The DVD Disney´s Alien Encounters.
- Week Six: The Role Of Allen Hynek and Jacques Valle And the Spielberg Connection
- Week Seven: Abductions as they are portrayed by Hollywood Why the Miniseries “Missing”? Spielberg´s View
- Week Eight: The DVD ” It has begun ” which has a clip of Holliman Landing. An Interview with Clifford Stone on this!
- Week Nine: Mars Mystery: Hoagland and Brian DePalma Examining what the film What mission to Mars is really saying.
- Week Ten: Gene Roddenberry and The Star Trek Vision
- Week Eleven: Book: The Last Conversation about Gene Roddenberry or a book of your choice that was made into film
- Week Twelve: Time Travel and Philip Dick´s vision with ” Bladerunner and ” Minority Report”.
- Week Thirteen: AI ( Artificial Intelligence) and the 2001-generation. The Vision of Stanley Kubrick for Humanity and Rebirth
- Week Fourteen: Essay Summary Exam To read comments by students who have previously completed this course, click here.
Register by September 3, and get a $100 discount on the normal registration fee of $375. You pay only $275 (less than $20 a week!). Please write Exo-108 Early Bird Special when you register! To Register, click here