The Exopolitics Institute
is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit
educational organization dedicated to the study, promotion and support of exopolitics. Exopolitics is defined as an interdisciplinary scientific field, with its roots in the political sciences, that focuses on research, education and public policy with regard to the actors, institutions and processes, associated with extraterrestrial life, as well as the wide range of implications this entails through public advocacy and newly emerging paradigms
. The Exopolitics Institute supports the study and dissemination of information and technologies from ‘whistleblowers’ or ‘private citizens’ who claim to have physically interacted with extraterrestrials, or had access to covert military-corporate programs involving extraterrestrial technologies. The Institute promotes ‘citizen diplomacy initiatives’ for peaceful communications and interactions with extraterrestrial civilizations that evidence suggests are interacting with or monitoring humanity. The Institute seeks to prepare humanity for interacting with extraterrestrial civilizations whose existence is supported by credible evidence, and supports full public disclosure by government authorities of all evidence concerning the extraterrestrial presence. The Institute supports the vision of an interconnected global human society that interacts with extraterrestrial civilizations in a peaceful, harmonious and mutually respectful manner.
- To promote research into the key actors, institutions and processes associated with evidence of an extraterrestrial presence.
- To promote awareness and understanding of all evidence concerning different extraterrestrial races; and their impact on social, economic, cultural and political processes.
- To promote peaceful cooperation with extraterrestrials that evidence suggests are aligned with the advancement of global peace, human empowerment, and human sovereignty.
- To prepare humanity for open interaction with extraterrestrials whose existence is supported by credible evidence.
- Assist in public dissemination of technologies that evidence suggests is extraterrestrial in origin.
- To promote full public disclosure through an accelerated release of all evidence concerning an extraterrestrial presence in terms of history, agreements, technologies and activities.